Fudgie Bar Cookies
Here’s Voyaging Foods’ special mix for our Fudgie Bar Cookie that makes the best whoopee cakes and crème sandwiches.
Make the Fudgie Bar mix:
- 84 grams of coconut flour
- 50 grams sweet rice flour
- 30 grams Unsweetened cacao powder
- 11 grams Ancestral Taro Powder
- 6 grams baking soda
- 6 grams baking powder
- 1 gram Hawaiian sea salt
- Place a sifter in a large bowl.
- Add all the dry ingredients into the sifter and sift until all lumps are removed.
- Scoop 1 cup or about 130 grams of this Fudgie Bar mix and reserve for later. Save the remaining mix in an airtight container for another time.
- 4 T or 42 grams Unrefined coconut oil
- 1 cup or @300 grams of honey
- 8 grams chia seed bloom
- 1-2 Tablespoons of hot water
- 2 t vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Add the wet ingredients into another bowl and mix until combined (especially the chia bloom)
- Add the cup of Fudgie Bar mix to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in 1-2 Tablespoons of hot water to combined mixture.
- Grease pans or insert mini cupcake papers into pan of choice. Scoop a tablespoon of combined mixture into a whoopee cake pan or cupcake papers.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.