Super Chocolate Vegan Milk
We have been testing out a few recipes that can reconstitute into a chocolate milk for on-the-go needs, without all the preservatives.We think we found a winner! This recipe can be pre-mixed at home in a take-along container and filled with water when ready to consume!
- 1/3 cup sugar (We use palm sugar)
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Milk Powder
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoons Ancestral Taro Powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered vanilla
- 2 cups water
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a saucepan.
2. Whisk in the water and turn the heat to medium.
3. Stir to combine the simmering liquid for about 2 minutes. It will slightly bubble around the edges.
4. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water for a less thickened mixture.
5. Remove from heat and let cool. The mixture will be pourable and thicken as it cools. Serve at desired temperature.