Dairy-Free Mashed Potatoes
This dairy-free mashed potatoe recipe are just as creamy and tasty as full fat dairy. The broth and dairy-free milk gives the potatoes a rich taste. Feel free to add in truffle oil as a finishing touch!
Make a Meal Get a Deal-Dairy-free milk
Recipe Type: Dairy-free mash potatoes
This 2 step diary-free mashed potatoes includes extra healthy fiber since we leave the skin on. This side dish is so creamy you won’t miss the actual fat from cream. Enjoy!
- 4 pounds of potatoes (scrubbed clean)
- 2 tablespoons sea salt (we like Hawaiian sea salt)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk (Silk Almond or Soy)
- 32 oz broth (chicken or vegetable)
- -Dice the potatoes, leave skin on if organic, and add them to the pot. Add broth to the pot and boil potatoes in the broth until tender.
- -Add the sea salt and milk to the potatoes and continue to mix until the ingredients are blended.