Simple Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 pound of pasta (we like gluten-free brown rice or quinoa)
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of butter (have you tried Ghee?)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheese (try parmesean or white cheddar)
- 1-2 teaspoons Ancestral Taro Powder (or to desired thickening consistency)
- Cook pasta according to directions on the package.
- Melt the butter or ghee in a large skillet or saucepan over low heat.
- Wisk in cheese, milk and taro powder (to desired thickening consistency). Stir until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan with the cheese sauce and stir to incorporate.