Pudding and Pie Filling
We love a dessert with multiple uses.
Pudding is tasty on it’s own, but switch it up for a pie filling, add coconut or pineapple and it is a whole new dessert. This easy vegan, dairy & gluten-free pudding recipe is adapted from Jeffrey Sampson, Culinary Director at Kapolei High School.
- 1/3 cup sugar (We use palm sugar)
- 2 cups milk (can use dairy-free milk like almond or full fat coconut milk)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cacao powder
- 2 Tablespoons Ancestral Taro Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a saucepan.
2. Turn the heat to medium and whisk in the milk.
3. Stir to combine the simmering liquid for about 2 minutes. It will slightly bubble around the edges.
4. Add the vanilla and stir to combine.
5. Remove from heat and let cool. The mixture will be pourable and thicken as it cools. Pour into small individual bowls. Optional to place a plastic wrap over the top to avoid a skin on top.
Place in the refrigerator to cool and set until ready to serve about 3 hours.
To make different flavors and add toppings:
Chocolate version: add 2 Tablespoons of chopped chocolate to the cooled pudding.
Coconut: add one cup shredded coconut after it is cooked then move into the refrigerator to cool.
Pineapple: add one cup fresh pineapple chopped and drained. Make sure to squeeze out some of the juice as the acid will not allow the mix to set.
pkv games slot idn http://220.127.116.11/dewapoker/
buy cialis online reviews[/url]
cialis generic best price[/url]
Cialis Prix Pharmacie Maroc Phalkelveple [url=https://bansocialism.com/]tadalafil cialis[/url] Alunse viagra sin receta bcn